Job description / Role
Guest Experience & Quality Manager (Global Sports Event Qatar 2022 - Accommodation Services)
Guest Experience and Quality Manager (fixed term contract until December 2022)
What's in it for you?
Take the fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizon outside the common hotel business and play your role in delivering high quality hospitality services embedded in one of the world's most popular sports events. Benefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how and future career.
What you will be doing:
- Supports guests in a friendly, helpful and personalized manner
- Interacts and maintain excellent professional relationships with all guests
- Practices and adhere to brand standards to enhance customer service
- Takes responsibility for anticipating and meeting guests' needs
- Identifies any opportunity to improve the guest experience
- Be an ambassador at all times
- Stays guest focused and nurture a perfect guest experience
- Originates cost effective ideas and projects to improve service quality
- Creates an atmosphere of high morale and a happy working relationships in the team
- Ensures trainings are conducted and attended as scheduled
- Ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the guests on a daily basis
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 4 years guest relations experience in the hospitality sector is desired, experience in Qatar is a plus
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), any additional language is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position in a large scale property
- Experience with larger teams of 250 plus
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- A hands-on approach is essential
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Confident in conducting training
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.