Job description / Role
- As an Oracle HCM Functional Consultant, you are primarily responsible for analyzing and gathering the customer business requirements and the future solutions mapping into Oracle Cloud HCM.
- Leads the Functional/Tech Implementation team and Contribute to be part of building a sustainable and diverse team and community.
- Cooperate with the wider community to resolve issues and design solutions.
- Leads complex functional processes analysis and workshops with senior key stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Leads the functional/Tech designs and review the overall solution.
- Supports the team to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget
- Performs consulting presales work (product and solution presentations, participate in the proposal process, present during various workshops)
- Performs complex duties/tasks, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and best practices.
- Analyses software requirements, defines solution parameters and specifications.
- Conduct formal workshops with the client to gather requirements, display knowledge of the business environment in defining the customer's needs
- Involved in the high level planning and implementation methodology of the project.
- Able to be engaged in Pre-Sales activities and writing of technical proposals
- Leads the functional design workshops.
- Manages functional scope to reduce business and technical risks for both the client and Oracle Consulting
- Ramp up on Cloud methodology and approach.
- Able to apply professional mastery and industry-wide understanding of technology, tools and methodologies to develop solutions in leading edge or critical situations.
- Viewed by customers as a trusted adviser.
- Able to handle the customer and manage situations during the implementation life cycle.
- Assist software developers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
- Review the technical solution designs, configuration aligned with the functional solution.
- Coordinate with the product development team to provide inputs for the future enhancement of the product.
- Good team player and have strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with a lot of energy and drive.
- Provide coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members.
- Mentor junior consultants.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Business Administration, HR or Engineering
- Fluent in English and/or French on top of the Arabic mother tongue
- Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills
- 10+ years' experience in software industry. Working in a consultancy capacity on customer sites.
- Experience with HCM Cloud modules (Core HCM, Absence Management, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Recruitment, Learning and others) with 2 successful implementations at least.
- Strong Experience with on-Premise HCM solutions (OEBS, Peoplesoft, JDE) is mandatory, at least 3 full cycles of successful implementations.
- Experience and understanding of how consulting projects are run and Oracle implementation methodology.
- Business skills (HR, Recruitment, Performance Management, Training management, etc..)
- Flexible with travelling within the region
- Working experience with global HCM department.
- Ramp up on Cloud HCM product line
- Techno-Functional Skills
- Project Management hands on
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable)
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.