Job description / Role
• Responsible for the organisation, administration and strategic development relating to the promotion of the School at all levels through targeted initiatives and activities directed by the Marketing Department.
• Work as ambassador of the School, to develop links and partnerships with the parent, businesses, and local community contacts to support mutual development and growth whilst raising the profile and position of the School.
• One of the leading international chain school
• To develop the marketing and advertising strategy for all the school to attract new students / families.
• To develop and nurture partnerships with local businesses and attend events to promote the School.
• Keep educational agents up to date with new developments at the School, including improvements to facilities, addition of new courses, academic results, recruitment events, and capacities.
• Advise prospective parents & stakeholders on our value proposition (profile, program, fee structure and all services provided) across communications channels.
• Primary responsibility of implementing the Schools Admissions process, including lead generation, family journey, customer service, negotiation and objection handling, call scripts and parent communications.
• Make calls to potential digital and non-digital leads to convert them into school tours and enrollments.
• Work in partnership with the Registrar to meet the School and Ministry of Education admissions criteria, including collecting and reviewing all necessary documentation.
• Competitive per industry + potential career growth
• Bachelor's Degree from a relevant field with at least 10 years of working experience in education/ training or service sector in the western market.
• Candidates with proven managerial experience in sales and/or marketing; preferred experience of 3-4 in Qatar or GCC within schools.
• Good verbal and written communication skills are essential in order to be successful in the position.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.