This position is closed or expired.
See other Management jobs
You will be responsible for all advisory services with regards to current and new regulations within banking both domestic and internationally.
The position will ensure the following tasks pertaining to:
- Advise and guide the business and support units on compliance matters and issues pertinent to their day-to-day operations to ensure adherence to relevant Compliance regulations on sustained basis.
- Assist in providing regulatory Compliance services (through projects management) to all the business lines.
- Advise on the implementation of risk management and control practices within the organization.
- Work with increasingly higher Business Area executives to establish and communicate a clear view of compliance risks within that Business Area.
- Consults on an ongoing basis on Compliance related issues with seniors and operation managers.
- Fluent Arabic seasoned regulatory compliance officer.
- Good understanding of the relevant regulatory pronouncements of regulators including but not limited to QCB, QFMA, QFC, FSA, MIFID, MAS regulations and other relevant pronouncements impacting operations.
- Knowledge of Prudential Regulation is an essential (Liquidity risk management, *Credit risk management, *Market risk management, *Asset and liability Management,* Banking or asset management industry and products;
- High Language Proficiency in both Arabic and English
- Professional Qualifications such as CIA, CPA, ACA, CCO, CFE
- Project Management
- Advisory Services
- Internal Audit background is preferable
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall Associates Ltd is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals throughout Financial Services and Commerce & Industry.
Headquartered in the City of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester and Edinburgh) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.