Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct project safety audits.
• Develop and implement Safe work Permit System
• Enforce the implementation of safety rules and procedures including weekly safety and tools box meetings.
• Coordinate with consortium Safety Officers and Project Managers.
• Accident /Incident prevention, investigation and reporting.
• Issue monthly reports.
• Minimum - 35 years old
• Maximum - 45 years old
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience
• Diploma in relative Discipline
Other Skills And Competencies:
• A Dynamic leader
• Good Communication Skills
About the Company
Unicorp was formed to meet modern engineering and construction challenges by successfully implementing as General Contractor major Infrastructure, Industrial Civil and Commercial projects in gulf and the Region with various state-of-the-art methods of construction as well as working in conjunction with renowned international engineering and specialized construction firms.
Unicorp provides highly trained and well-experience management executives, engineers and technical staff, consists of highly skilled workers and laborers . The company\'s structure and resources can meet the high expectations of its Clients, and can effectively respond to the exacting and challenging demands of construction activities in gulf and other countries worldwide.
Unicorp currently employs around 5,000 personnel of various trades and nationalities. It is endowed with the leadership of well-experienced construction management executives, civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineers, and highly competent technical staff.