This position is closed or expired.
See other Safety Manager jobs in Qatar
Health and Safety Manager
KEO International Consultants
Do you see yourself as a Health and Safety guru?
Are you passionate about developing and implementing Health and Safety systems?
Are you a people person who enjoys training and developing new talent?
The principle activities for this role are:
• Developing and implementing Health & Safety Systems.
• Supervising Health and Safety officers, assigning inspection schedules, and training requirements carrying out staff training for familiarization with safety policies, procedures and documentation.
• Continually improving Health and Safety implementation across the project by providing direction and guidance to our client along with assessing the effectiveness of the Safety Management System and take part in the annual review.
To be successful in this role you will be enthusiastic with excellent communication and motivational skills and able to demonstrate at least the following experience:
• At least 10 years’ experience in Health and Safety Management working within corporate or factory environment.
• An in-depth knowledge of Health and Safety Management Systems
• A professional Health and Safety Diploma such as Nebosh is required.
Fluency in Arabic is not essential but would be strongly advantageous.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm. We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.