Job description / Role
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What's in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing?
The Talent & Culture Administrator - Hotel Nurse assists in the smooth and efficient running of the Talent & Department, ensuring that all the policies and procedures outlined in the Departmental Operations Manual are strictly adhered to & health care of all Employees.
- To ensure that all employee records are kept up to date.
- Keeping records of all employees' medical history.
- To administer emergency treatment for injuries and illnesses, and arrange further medical care if necessary.
- To assist in controlling of employee medical check at the clinic and monitor the sick employees are taken care of.
- To administer medications or may proceed to intravenous fluids if necessary.
- To ensure sufficient medicine supplies in the clinic.
- To provide basic patient care and treatments such as taking body temperature, blood pressure, cleaning and dressing wounds.
- To conduct nutrition assessment and counselling.
- To assist in coordinating the administration of the employee performance appraisal system, preparation of contracts, employee statistics.
- To assist in maintaining of HR System.
- To maintain the workbooks - preparation, employee joiners, employees leavers.
- To monitor the cleanliness and upkeep of the employee restaurant and locker areas.
- To assist with the co-ordination and implementation of all employee communications and committees.
- To counsel employees in job related issues, grievance, discipline, appearance etc.
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel's Employee Rules and Regulations.
- To monitor employee wearing the correct uniform and adhering to the appearance standards of the hotel at all times.
- To have basic understanding of the Qatar labor law.
- To assist in monitoring of expatriate employees passports, visas and other legal documentations.
- To maintain employee activities library, photos and photo albums.
- To maintain the Employee Notice board and update regularly.
- To be responsible for the security and upkeep of personnel files.
- To respond to changes in the Talent and Culture Function as directed by the hotel management.
- To be responsible for all leave administration.
- To be responsible for distributing and controlling locker locks and name tag.
- To issue and renew employee identity cards.
- To assist the Security Manager in locker inspection and First Aid box up keeping.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department grooming standards.
- To provide friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- To maintain good working relationships with your colleagues and all other departments.
- To be aware of the hotel's Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To comply with Qatar legislation as required.
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
- To attend training and meetings as and when required.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel's policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- To ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Hotel's Employee rules & regulations.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
- To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by Director of Talent and Culture.
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the Hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous hotel experience is an asset
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team while setting and completing individual deadlines
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.