Job description / Role
- Receive merchandize and count it physically and electronically in order to ensure accuracy of information
- Inspect the quality of the products and report the discrepancies to store manager / assistant store manager about damaged products
- Classify and stock the products in the stock room as per the store procedures to ensure quick availability of the product
- Tag the newly arrived stock and / or return the products as per the instruction of senior
- Assist the sales staff in replenishing stocks on the shelves in order to ensure availability of products at all times
- Ensure awareness and vigilance at all times of security in the store without any negligence
- Ensure the highest standards of housekeeping standards
- Flexible to work for extended hours during the Sale / Festival period
- Must be physically fit and ability of heavy lifting
- Record the inventory inward / outward and maintain the report of the same
- Check for missing price tags and report the same
- Ability to heavy lift and minimum of 10 kg weight
- Assist during Stock Take processes
About the Company
The Apparel Group is a global fashion and lifestyle brand conglomerate residing on the crossroads of a modern economy - Dubai, UAE. The mercurial growth in the last 17 years has been by acquiring a host of world class fashion labels from around the world - Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole, Aldo & Tim Hortons just to name a few.
Today the group caters to thousands of eager shoppers through its over 1530 stores, 75 International brands and employing 12,000 multi cultural staff in over 4 continents. Apparel believes in turning dreams in to reality and we give everyone - our customers, our stakeholders, our employees - an equal opportunity to do so.
Apparel group has carved its strong presence not only in the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Saudi Arabia but opened thriving gateways to market in India, South Africa, Poland, Singapore, Jordan, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. Additionally, clear strategies are in place to enter emerging markets such as Hungary, Pakistan, Egypt and Philippines.