Job description / Role
Enjoy awe-inspiring, authentic, and memorable experiences with Banyan Tree Doha At La Cigale Mushaireb.
As Housekeeping Manager you will be responsible for implementing, driving and managing all Housekeeping business requirements and related activities of the Hotel .
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead and encourage robust and positive interaction with all departments and key stakeholders, i.e. Front Office, Engineering, Food & Beverage teams and all third party suppliers/partners to meet and exceed guest and employee's satisfaction at all times .
- Provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring total guests' satisfaction
- Take the time to become familiar with all guests and employee's and ensure you and the Housekeeping team are committed to service excellence at all times
- Lead and encourage an 'eye for detail' and promote through mentoring and coaching the same quality within the Housekeeping team
- Housekeeping is your business, 'treat it as such' by remaining an entrepreneurial and commercially minded leader without compromising the strategic objectives
Your experience and skills include:
- At least 3-5 years in similar role
- Experience in luxury hotels is a must
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Excellent communication skills
- High endurance to manage work pressure in a fast- paced environment
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team of individuals
- Detailed knowledge of best housekeeping practices
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.