Job description / Role
Housekeeping Store Supervisor (Global Sports Event Qatar 2022 - Accommodation Services)
GLOBAL SPORTS EVENT QATAR - ACCOMMODATION SERVICES
STORE SUPERVISOR - HOUSEKEEPING (fixed term contract until January 2023)
What's in it for you?
Take the fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizon outside the common hotel environment and play your role in delivering high quality hospitality services embedded in one of the world's most popular sports events. Benefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how and future career.
What you will be doing:
- Supervise and manage deliveries moving in and out of the workplace and ensure that these deliveries reach the appropriate destinations and logged according to company standards.
- Receive and forward all items and deliveries in and out of the unit to the correct point of contact/storage area.
- Prepares timely reports and store items analysis.
- Keep accurate recordings of all incoming and outgoing store items as needed.
- Adherence to all Health and Safety procedures.
- Assist and support housekeeping team members & Managers.
- Verify damaged items and make related reports.
- Spot inventories to accurately count all linen and housekeeping materials to maintain accurate inventory records.
- Collaborates with other departments in an effective and friendly manner.
Your experience and skills include:
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), any additional language is a plus.
- At least 3 years of housekeeping operation experience.
- At least 1 years of experience in a similar position in a large-scale property.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- A hands-on approach is essential.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Housekeeping Floor Supervisor
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Housekeeping Coordinator (Include Overnight)