Job description / Role
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will demonstrate the essence of creating an exceptional guest journey. You are committed to taking care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure.
What Is In It for You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- Ensure turnover of rooms quickly, in satisfactory timelines and efficiently.
- Ensure that Room Attendants work is accurate and up to the standards.
- Assignment of Room Attendants to rooms and tasks every day.
- Responsible for maintaining the inventory of guest supplies.
- Preparing of deep cleaning schedules for rooms and corridors and ensuring the implementation of the same by Room Attendants.
- Ensure work is completed by entering each room to review the work and using the checklists provided and signing off at end of shift.
- Fill in the Must roll daily and maintain records of OT and special days worked by the room attendants.
- Block rooms for advanced maintenance and cleaning programmers and communicating the same to Housekeeper.
- Report defective machinery immediately to Engineering and Asst Executive Housekeeper for follow up.
- Handle cleaning priorities i.e. VIP, Make Up, Early Arrival, DND.
- Manages the work supplies and consumables in line the budgeted amounts and ensure all Room Attendants are well equipped with cleaning materials, amenities.
- Communicates to the Guest in ample time about any delays in service delivery.
- Liaise with Coordinator on any emergencies in the course of shift to include new traces, rooms that cannot be sold as expected, changes in allocations, guest requests and maintenance follow ups.
- Ensure all Room Attendants are consistently well groomed.
- Regular sit downs with Room Attendants to discuss progress, training plans as well as take disciplinary action when necessary.
- Maintain posture; remain looking forward with attentive, pleasant and professional appearance.
- Understand all room categories and lay out
- Performs any other duty as assigned.
Experience and Skills Include
- Service focused personality is essential
- At least 3- 4 years of experience in housekeeping
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Your team and working environment
- Fast-paced Eco & Midscale hotel
- Fun-loving, Vibrant & passionate to grow with us
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jul|
Housekeeping Store Supervisor
|Abu Dhabi||8 Aug|
Acciona Facility Services Middle East