Job description / Role
Holding Company is looking for an experienced HR & Administration Manager for its candidacy in Doha.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Implementation of HR Policies and Procedures for the Company;
- Manage all HR related activities including recruitment cycle, compensation, career development, performance measurement, training, personnel affairs and employment relations;
- Direct and oversees all administration related activities including security, preventative and corrective maintenance, office supplies and transportation;
- Monitor the compensation and benefits data of the Company to determine the competitiveness of the compensation plan;
- Lead interviews and advise election and recruitment of employees to fill vacant positions at the Company;
- Manage the new employee orientation;
- Handle Public Relations and Government Affairs;
- Ensure that the Company’s overall HR & Administration policies, rules, regulations and procedures comply with Qatar Labour Law;
- Manage company facility contracts.
- Experience in same area of at least 7 years in Qatar is a must;
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree - Business Administration is preferred;
- Honesty and integrity as core values;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Proven English language ability.
About the Company
Astrolabe Capital LLC is a holding company licensed by the Qatar Financial Authority in the State of Qatar.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Director - Engineering/Construction Business
Ignite Search & Selection
Recruiter – Oil & Gas – 1 Year Contract (Renewable)
Manpower Middle East