Job description / Role
• Ensures proper filing of all documents, employee’s files and other legal documents of the company.
• Preparing joining report for all the new employees.
• Determine staffing requirements, conduct interviews, hire and train new staff.
• Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees.
• Organizing staff training sessions and activities.
• Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
• Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures.
• Creating employee files.
• Making and issuing offer letters, warning letters and termination letters.
• Coordinate with Accounts department for payroll processing.
• Sourcing, screening and taking initial interviews (for local and overseas recruitment)
• Scheduling interviews and conduct walk in interviews.
• Creating and updating trackers.
• Keep trace of expiry date and renewal of employee documents such as passport, labor card, health card etc.
• Assist Finance department in preparing office & workshop payment salary.
• Implement health, safety & environmental Policy and Procedures.
• Ensure effective functioning of all activities at HR & Admin.
• Coordinate special projects and events, office activities and committee meetings.
• Provide administrative assistance to the HR & Admin Manager and other Department Managers of the company.
• Measure employee retention and turnover rates
• Oversee daily operations of the HR department including RP Renewals/Business Visa Renewals
• Human Resources: 2 year (Preferred)
• With Transferable Work Visa (Preferred)
• With Qatar Experience (Preferred)
• Mature judgement, excellent interpersonal skills, high degree of analytical skills and proficient in using Microsoft Office and general computer skills.
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus into design, delivery and installation. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery, relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery & installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health & safety and environmental protection, and are certified as Grade-A general contractor.
Specialties: Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metal works, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement and Project Management.