Job description / Role
Guildhall is supporting the HR Director of a well known holding company in Qatar to help them identify an HR officer due to rapid expansion.
- Leave Salary payments
- Final Settlement Calculations
- Travel Bookings
- Exit Permit & Visa Cancellation processing
- Termination/Redundancy processing
- SAP System Update and management
- File Maintenance
- Employment Certificate Preparation and Issuance
- Monthly Report Generation for total Business
- Entry and Exit Monitoring & Reporting (Metrash System)
QAR 8,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
In order to be shortlisted for an interview, applicants should be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience & qualifications:
- Degree in HR or equivalent
- 5+ years post graduate experience
- Experienced in Qatar Labour
- Ideally experienced working for a company with multiple subsidiaries
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
HR Officer Workforce Planning and Recruitment
Rotary Engineering Pte. Ltd.
Human Resources Manager