Job description / Role
- Facilitate the implementation of applicable HSE elements of the Management System on assigned project;
- Monitor project activities in respect of legal and other HSE compliance, report identified issues and to provide guidance / assistance to operations team as necessary;
- Identify and communicate opportunities to improve HSE related documents to QHSE Manager.
- To assist with the implementation of QNCZ HSE Plans and associated procedures;
- To assist with the implementation of QNCZ Emergency Response Plans;
- To monitor all site activities in respect of legal and other HSE compliance, report identified issues and provide guidance / assistance as necessary;
- To allocate daily tasks / areas of responsibility to HSE Officers;
- To monitor and provide feedback on HSE Officer completed Site Safety Inspections;
- To ensure that all / any deficiencies identified during inspections are logged in HSE Issues Tracker for closure;
- To follow up and ensure closure of any non-compliances identified through Audit or inspection processes;
- To conduct Pre-work inspections related to Permit to Work issuance process;
- To ensure that inspections of plant, tools and equipment are completed in line with Project HSE Plan;
- To assist with generation and maintenance of HSE related contemporary records;
- To participate in Internal Audits or external audits conducted by clients, authorities or third-party certification body as required;
- To identify potential HSE training needs and assist with the delivery of HSE Training as required;
- To assist with the training and development of Veolia and subcontractor HSE staff as required;
- To support the implementation of HSE incentive and disciplinary processes;
- To report all HSE related incidents to QHSE Management;
- To assist with the investigation of HSE related incidents as required.
- Bachelor in Engineering (B.Tech/B.E) or similar
- Certified Nebosh / IOSH
- 10 years’ experience as an HSE Engineer, preferably in Operation & Maintenance of industrial facilities/plants, with at least 3 years in a similar role covering the O&M of Water Treatment Infrastructures.
- Well known with QCS 2014 standards
- Arabic speaking is an advantage
About the Company
Veolia is the world's largest environmental services company.
For over 160 years, Veolia has provided public and private sectors with Water, Energy and Waste Management solutions and services which are vital to human development and sustainable growth.
With over 200,000 employees on five continents, Veolia designs practical solutions for the management (operation, treatment, distribution and/or supply) of Water, Waste and Energy. Through these three complementary activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, to preserve available resources and to renew them.
Veolia Group achieved revenues of EUR 28.5billion in 2021. (In 2020) the Veolia Group served 95mn inhabitants with drinking water, 62mn with sanitation, produced nearly 43mn MWH of energy, and recycled 47mn tonnes of waste.
Veolia aims to become the benchmark company for ecological transformation. Our goal is to build a better 21st century. We therefore see ourselves as #resourcers.
VEOLIA IN THE NEAR & MIDDLE EAST
Veolia has operated in the Middle East for over 30 years, providing innovative and sustainable water & waste services to industries, governments & communities, retail and commercial businesses.
Veolia has more than 3,000 employees in the Near & Middle East and a strong regional network of ~12 offices in the UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey.
Veolia currently has over 6,000 project references of work delivered in the region, and continues to develop new projects through public-private partnerships and innovative contractual schemes.
HSE Manager - NEOM
|Saudi Arabia||25 Jan|
TGC Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||9 Jan|
Head of Health and Safety & Compliance
Group HSE Manager
|Saudi Arabia||31 Jan|