Job description / Role
• Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
• Provides technical support to Senior Management on any safety related subjects.
• Carries out any in-house safety training.
• Carries out safety audits on Sub-contractors.
• Liaises between Clients on safety related issues.
• Safeties related engineering input into new projects and modification programs.
• Participates to HAZOP meetings prior to procurement and installation activities.
• Performs Risk Assessment.
• Preparation of Health and Safety documentation for new tenders.
• Provides Safety support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract start up activities.
• Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
• Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System, Incident Investigation by using Tripod Beta Tool, HSE Auditing Techniques, HEMP, Radiological Safety,
• Industrial Hygiene, and Gas Dispersion, Modelling, Explosion Indices and ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001.
• HSE management certificate holder
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Health And Safety Manager - Metro Construction