Job description / Role
Audits & Inspections
- Conduct daily and quarterly HSE inspection to check compliance with H&S management system for Façade Cleaning (High access & Rope access), Hard Service (MEP, Civil & FLS) and Soft Service (General cleaning, pest control, waste management) work.
- Write Daily HSE Report and send to operations team. Verify the corrective actions.
- Raise the NCR upon finding non-compliance.
- Must be familiar with PAT, LOTO, TPC, WAH requirements etc.
- Investigate the incident, collect the evidence, find the root causes, and write the incident report.
- Review and analyze injury and accident/incident reports and data.
- Develop injury and accident/incident prevention strategies.
- Review and update QHSE manual and HSE procedures.
- Prepare Risk Assessment and Coshh Assessment.
- Coordinate with operations dept. to develop checklist and forms.
- Monitor the Legal compliance and maintain the register.
- Monitor the observation and incident trends.
- Identify and evaluate the risks to which employees may be exposed to; evaluate and analyze the risks identified and ensure that these risk assessments are communicated to the employees.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report.
- Collect safe man hours data and calculate LTI, LTIFR, LTIIR, AFR.
- Develop TBT’s content and campaigns and deliver to the operations staff.
- Prepare Lesson Learned and Safety Bulletins.
- Promote safe practices at the job site.
- Enforce safety guidelines on the job sites.
Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Review and update Emergency Response Plan, Emergency Drill Procedure, etc.
- Trains and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations.
- Educational Qualifications – Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Technical qualification – NEBOSH IGC, IOSH Managing Safely, Train-the-Trainer, Accident Investigation, ISO 450001:2018 IRCA Lead Auditor, (preference will be given to candidate having NEBOSH International Diploma/ GradIOSH).
- Experience – 3 to 5 years.
- Must be good in English language (writing and speaking).
- Must have excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
Lead Health & Safety Officer - Facilities Services
HSE Engineer - High Rise
HSE Supervisor - 6 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East