Job description / Role
Role: Project HV Engineer
Salary: Upon Application, Medical, VISA
Duration: Minimum of 3x years
A certified KAHRAMAA High Voltage Engineer is needed to ensure smooth transition and implementation of the assigned capital projects in compliance with KAHRAMAA guidelines and relevant standards that relate to 33KV substation, construction, testing, commissioning and operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is a MUST
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Electrical Transmission and Distribution and network projects which include 33KV substation and underground cabling
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in KAHRAMAA Electrical projects
- Detailed understanding of KAHRAMMA guidelines and standards
- Experience of testing and commissioning of 33KV switchgears and cables
- Familiar in testing of HV protection system and KAHRAMMA Protection Schemes
- Experience in construction/modification in the area of HV Switchgears and underground HV Cables and within existing facilities
About the Company
Matchtech is a leading global engineering recruitment specialist, with over 30 years' experience in successfully matching job-seekers with hiring employers within the engineering industry. Our 300-strong team of dedicated recruitment consultants provide recruitment services across core engineering sectors including, aerospace, automotive, energy, infrastructure and maritime. We also offer specialist recruitment within the growing field of engineering technology.
We are passionate about quality and work to the most rigorous standards in the recruitment industry. Our goal is to always exceed the expectations of our customers by providing the best delivery and the highest quality service possible.