Job description / Role
Able to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the property's facilities and equipment to ensure a safe and functional environment for the guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- To operate, repair, maintain and provide technical attention to all AC and Refrigeration Systems of the hotel, walk in freezer, fridges, Ice makers, Air Handling Units, fan coil units, Chillers etc
- Coordinate with Fire Fighting contractors on scheduled maintenance and make sure Air -conditioning system responds as per Cause and Effect matrix
- Executes energy saving measures and helps the department to reduce the energy cost
- Participates in the Hotel Energy Conservation Program
Your experience and skills include:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar field, Hotel experience is preferred.
- Practical and theoretical skills in Chillers, cold-storage, air-conditioning and electricity
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.