Job description / Role
IBM Mobile First Developer - Qatar
The IBM Mobile Developer owns and communicates the development vision of the product or solution with which the professionals are involved with mobile systems, development platforms, integration methodologies, and broad, detailed knowledge of mobile technologies and industry trends.
• A well-established leading digital solutions provider going through large scale technology upgrades and investing heavily in people.
• Administering in the Mobile application environment
• Creation of Integration Adapters, SQL Adapters, HTTP Adapters etc.
• Multiple Types of Authentication Development
• Integration with enterprise back-end applications and cloud services
• Exciting role with an opportunity to work with the latest technology
• International environment
• QAR 18,000 to QAR 20,000 plus standard benefits
• IBM MFP Platform / Worklight , MVC Patterns , Adapters, SQL Adapters, HTTP Adapters, IBM WAS, DB2/MYSQL , Restful Services, JSON , (Native Android/IOS, Hybrid HTML5)
• At least 4 years of working Knowledge IBM MobileFirst (previously known as Worklight)
• Strong skill in MVC Pattern
• At least 2 years' experience in java programing , angular and web development languages
• At least 3 years' experience in Hybrid Mobile application platform (ionic, react).
• At least 5 years' experience in HTM5 development, java script and type script.
• Good experience in IBM WebSphere.
• Hands on Implementing the Mobile First API Package
• Program and consume web services foundations including RestFul Services, JSON and related services
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.