Job description / Role
IBM Mobile First Solution Architect - Qatar
The Mobility Solutions Lead Architect owns and communicates the architectural vision of the product or solution with which the professionals are involved with mobile systems, development platforms, integration methodologies, and broad, detailed knowledge of mobile technologies and industry trends.
• A well-established leading digital solutions provider going through large scale technology upgrades and investing heavily in people.
• Defining the overall technical architecture for the mobile application that is envisioned with the customer
• Defining the technical requirements for the implementation of the mobile solution
• Discussing technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture, including the technology used, methodology followed, and devices selected with the customer
• Preparing technical solution and architecture documents and presentations for the customer
• Experience in developing reusable artifact's/frameworks, re-usable assets, Industry solutions, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practice
• Understanding of mobile security protocols, analytics and social channel integration.
• Responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of mobile solutions and technologies
• Deliver mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices
• To create the required web and hybrid enterprise mobile applications for several mobile platforms (iOS/Android/Windows8 and MEAP)
• Exciting role with an opportunity to work with the latest technology
• International environment
• QAR 25,000 to QAR 27,000 plus standard benefits
• B.Tech/MCA/MBA with 8-12 years of mobile domain experience
• IBM MFP Platform /Worklight , MVC Patterns , Adapters, SQL Adapters, HTTP Adapters, IBM WAS, DB2/MYSQL , Restful Services, JSON , (Native Android/IOS, Hybrid HTML5)
• At least 4 years of working Knowledge IBM MobileFirst (previously known as Worklight).
• Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems and mobile technologies
• Experience with mobile analytics
• Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software systems using industry standard environments including iOS, Android, PhoneGap (Apache Cordova), and React Native
• Experience with Objective-C, Swift, Java, HTML5/JS/CSS3
• Experience overseeing team members
• A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, iOS, Android, and enterprise in mobile application integration
• Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
• Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.