Job description / Role
• The L2 CS/IMS Core engineer will be part of the CS/IMS Core Operations team, managing core switches, media gateways, IMS system, signalling and roaming operations and subscriber data management platforms, maintaining a 24/7 superior network KPIs with high availability of 99.99%, achieving quality leadership in a very competitive market.
• Being a multi-vendor environment, he/she has to perform vendor management for incident management and SLA negotiations as per the Vodafone policies.
• CS/IMS Core L2 Engineer will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and 2nd level operational support of the wireless network platforms.
• Expert knowledge of CS/IMS Core call flows and scenarios as per 3GPP, GSMA IR, IEEE and ETSI standards, outstanding troubleshooting skills using internal/external tracing tools, Wireshark, IRIS, Tektronix, etc.
• Expert knowledge of CS/IMS Core protocols such as (MAP, SCCP, BSSAP, RANAP, ISUP, Camel, SS7/Sigtran/M3UA/MTP3, AAA, Diameter (S6a, Cx, Dx, Rx), BICC/SIP/SDP/RTP/Gm, etc.)
• Analyze daily and weekly health checks reports for CS Core domain and proactively responding to degraded KPIs and alarms within the acceptable SLA limits.
• Responsible for maintaining E2E measurement data and network KPIs within agreed OLAs & SLAs, ensuring network reliability and availability with minimal MTTR through promoting strong incident and proactive problem management practices.
• Provide on-site level 2 operations and maintenance support when needed, Incident and Problem management, applying proper corrective actions to restore the service.
• Provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA) through Major Incident Reviews (MIR) with the Vendors and update KEDB documentations.
• Participate in carrying out Weekly Business Reviews (WBR) and Major Incident Reviews (MIR).
• Develop method of procedures for various CS/IMS Core services and change requests, utilizing automation scripts to simplify operations (Example: SOAP, XML, Shell, Expect, Python, Perl...).
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions