Job description / Role
This position assist, coordinates & Supports daily activities between Commercial, retail, Service, finance and also Customers and Brand principal.
The role plays a major role in providing and creating customer experience and the contribution is over viewed as a convincing tool to convert potential sales and leads to actualization.
The creative skill in presentations within brand constrains and TAT in sales support and its administration should be focused to impact customer behavior positively
- Liaises with sales & finance department personnel.
- Preparing Statement of Cost for Sales team
- Coordinating with suppliers for quotes & clients for LPO's, invoices signature, SOA and other related requirements.
- Arranging & Collecting signed invoices from clients.
- Coordinating with suppliers account creation for credit application.
- Gathering of all required documents for payment & invoices preparation.
- Maintain positive brand principal relationships
- Involve in discussions of design solutions and commercial proposals with brand principals as well as customer
- Record LPO's, invoices, quotation & Statement of Accounts for Sales team.
- Check pending documents and follow ups for payment preparation.
- Suggests ideas of improvement to the next level for necessary implementation.
- Creating architectural and interior drawings for presentations
- Making AUTOCAD layouts 2D/3D, electric layouts as per brand Global Service Norms.
- Prepare quotations & offers for Sales Departments as instructed and arrange for submission on or before due dates
- Adhere to Standard operating procedures and add value by maintaining and improving
- Organize, maintain & track all internal sales related documents such as LPO's, Tender, specifications, Statement of Accounts & account creation application.
- Track quotations, offers submitted to clients using internal data entry.
- Tracking all official purchase orders and coordinate with sales departments for timely delivery
- Using CRM (Salesforce) for tracking, following up and entertaining the accounts and opportunities.
- Coordinate with different departments & divisions for project related quote preparation, compile all documents, catalogues etc and prepare for submission.
- Prepare payment for each supplier and follow ups pending invoices & LPO's.
- Prepare Tender Documents for Tender & Performance Bond
- Graduate of commerce or civil with strong English communication skills,
- Certified AutoCad professional with skills of Interior designing and drawing is a must. Corel draw is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in drafting 2D/3D drawing for Civil and interior design works. Along with a minimum 3 to 2 years of Administrative/sales support experience.
- Ability to multi-task between different departments
- Excellent typing & correspondence skills
- Excellent organizational & document control skills.
- Proficient in MS office suite.
- Ability to work independently as with cross functional teams on a daily basis
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Interior Designer
General Manager - Interior Design Firm
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)