Job description / Role
• Develop, Improve, Support, Administrate E-Tendering System,
• Analyzing Requirements (ensure that requirements are clear, consistent, logically, developed, and integrated with the existing systems)
• Design & Update Overall System Architecture (E-Tendering) as per the Management needs.
• Define problems and difficulties that face Beneficiary
• Develop User & System Requirements (SRS).
• Write system functional specifications aligned with procurement business needs.
• Develop Test Plan and Test-Cases documents.
• Testing & Troubleshooting Systems.
• Knowledge transfer.
• Good Knowledge of the Government Procurement Systems processes.
• Must be able to work independently to troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, identify and isolate
• Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
• Bachelor Degree in Computers Science or Engineering or related subject
• ITIL, Oracle E-Business Suite, MS, PMP certifications is an advantage.
• Preference in Bilingual (Arabic/English)
• More than 15 years’ experience required in System Analysis, Development & Implementing; where most of the work is relevant work "System Analysis & Design & Coding" experience.
• Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
• Good knowledge of MS Office & MS Projects, UML & Case Tool like MS Visio
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||19 Mar|
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)