This position is closed or expired.
See other Petroleum Engineering jobs
Instrument & Control Engineer I
1. Perform functional duties, gathering of data and assigned tasks under guidance and supervision of assigned mentor.
2. Work with the mentor to understand the development plan and associated training requirements.
3. Attend recommended formal training and demonstrate benefits by applying knowledge in the work place.
4. Demonstrate an understanding of the concepts, specifications and standards of Qatargas Engineering.
5. Demonstrate awareness and commitment to safety.
6. Interface and coordinate with relevant stakeholders including shareholders.
1. Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization from an accredited university.
2. Fluent in English language – both oral and written.
3. Attain and maintain competence in accordance with the technical competence framework requirements.
4. Computer literate in relevant engineering field software.
About the Company
Qatargas, established in 1984, pioneered the LNG Industry in Qatar. Today, Qatargas is the largest LNG producer in the world with a capacity of 42 MTA from its seven trains, delivering safety and reliably LNG to its customers in all four corners of the world from its first class facilities in Qatar. As a high caliber professional you too can make a difference - change your future, join Qatargas and change the world.
Qatargas offers a secure expatriate lifestyle in an international community with educational, medical and recreational facilities, competitive tax-free salaries, a full range of benefits, including family or bachelor housing, furnishings and generous paid annual vacation back to your country of origin.