Job description / Role
Our client is a leading integrated facility management service provider, operating globally. They have an established operation across the GCC region and currently recruiting for their team in Qatar. They specialize delivering hard services such as MEP & HVAC maintenance, 24 hours a day, to some of the region’s most prestigious and technically complex buildings and facilities.
Currently, they seek an Instrumentation Engineer to join their team on a prestigious project based in Doha Qatar. They will supervise a technical team consisting of Technicians and Engineers, responsible for the operation and maintenance of all control and instrumentation systems across a large number of facilities associated with the project. Ranging from educational establishments, residential buildings, recreational sites, and other associated buildings. The Instrumentation Engineer will be reporting to the Instrumentation Manager.
Candidates should have an in-depth knowledge of Instrumentation, Automation, SCADA control systems, and complex Building Management Systems (BMS). They should have experience of maintenance and troubleshooting and testing/commissioning an advantage.
Candidates should have the following skills and Qualifications:
• Degree qualified
• Experience in managing engineers and technicians
• Reporting to the Instrumentation Manager
• Candidates must have extensive experience with SCADA and BMS
• Preferred background Electrical Engineering, System Administrator, Instrumentation, Automation, BMS and Commissioning Engineer, Chief Engineer, Project Manager, Consultant, Engineering Group Supervisor in sectors like Oil & Gas, Water & Electricity distribution, Automotive, Building Management System, Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) Plants & Refinery
• A Diploma or Degree in a related field
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Big Fish Recruitment
Ports Engineer - Instrumentation & Electronics
|Saudi Arabia||14 May|
Field Service Engineer