Job description / Role
A fantastic direct hire job opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Bilingual Internal Audit Manager to be based in Qatar for a terminal operating company providing container, general cargo, Roro, livestock and offshore supply services in Hamad Port, Qatar’s gateway to world trade.
Responsible for the performance and management of Internal Audit projects as part of the approved Internal Audit plan.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Manages the performance of Internal auditors work as part of his/her team
• Prepare the risk and Control matrix (RCM) prior to the start of the audit engagement and submit for the review.
• Prepare the audit program and submit for review and approval
• Identifies and document audit issues during the Internal Audit Field Work.
• Review the work of internal audit team to ensure completeness, validity and accuracy of working papers and audit issues.
• Consolidate audit issues into a draft report and submit for review
• Review of policies and procedures for various operating departments and recommend improvements so as to improve efficiency.
• Manage the development and maintenance of auditee and staff relationship
• Provide guidance and on the job training to Internal auditor
• Perform walkthroughs in order to understand current policies, procedures and practices followed, and perform controlled GAP analysis to recommend improvements.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
• Ensure operations/work processes occur in accordance with all relevant legal, regulatory, and any other standards and requirements to which compliance is required
• Ensure the health and safety of all employees and the protection of the environment for all sites/work premises under their control.
Education & Professional Qualification
• Bachelor's Degree/Masters
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) (min. 2 years)
• Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) (min. 2 years)
• Risk Assessment (min. 4 years)
• Knowledge of the IPPF and code of ethics (min. 7 years)
• Use of Computer assisted audit techniques (min. 7 years)
• Business Fluent Arabic and English
• Should have Terminal knowledge or Port operation experience
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
Astrolabe Capital LLC
LITASCO Middle East DMCC
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Audit Manager - Financial Risk - Internal Audit
Canadian International School (CIS)
|Abu Dhabi||4 Sep|