Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a financial institution, Swisslinx Middle East is looking for an Internal Auditor to be based in Doha, Qatar.
The correct candidate should be able to be authorised as an Internal Auditor by the QFC.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining audit resources in order to carry out the company audit plan
• Establishing risk-based audit plans
• Contribute to the overall improvement of the audit function, internal controls and risk management
• Evaluate and monitor processes
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Similar experience coming from a finance/banking institution
• Minimum of 3 years of experience within internal audit
• Must hold a recognised auditing qualification
• Based in Qatar – qualified to work in the QFC
Our client offers the right individual a competitive package and a chance to grow within a new establishment. If you wish to be considered for this opportunity please share your profile with us. Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.