Job description / Role
- Establishing and managing multi-asset portfolios for the company as well as clients
- Ensure that the portfolio activities contribute to the organizational strategies and are within the risk parameters approved by management.
- Investing in equities as well as fixed income markets while inputting trades of all investment transactions
- Constructing, implementing and managing derivative overlays.
- Preparing daily, monthly, quarterly valuation reports.
- Preparing regulatory, audit, and internal reports to management.
- Reviewing and managing existing accounts as well as building relationship with prospective clients.
- Setting priorities within a portfolio to ensure resources are targeted and effective.
- Escalating investment risks to management
- Manage and supervise financial analyst
- Represent the company in all investment management meetings
- Prepare and amend investment policies after taking ABC investment committee and management’s approval
- Managing customers’ account details, holdings and statements having an investment contract and having access to Operations Department’s systems related to investment portfolio and producing investment analyst reports
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong customer service ethics
- Analyzing problems and solving it.
- Organization Awareness & Concern for Impact.
- Teamwork & cooperation.
- Bank Commitment
- Ability to co-operate with diverse culture
- Managing Own Learning
- Getting the Job done
- Log and report writing
- Dealing with crisis
- Committed to quality
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience
- B.S degree Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting
- Good Finance and Banking Regulations Experience
- Good PC Knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of MS Applications
About the Company
Ever since Ahli Bank QSC (Ahlibank) was founded in 1983, more than 30 years ago, we have stayed true to our traditional values – qualities that define who we are today. Ahlibank’s vision is to be at the heart of the community and our promise is to give our customers the most personal banking experience and retain our strong traditional values whilst embracing change.
We updated our brand in 2014 to symbolise the changes taking place at the bank. As part of this initiative we have launched new branches, rebranded existing branches and ATMs, a new website and online banking platform. In the coming months, Ahlibank will continue its journey to deliver modern banking at the heart of the Qatar community. Our brand identity is a modern interpretation of a potent symbol from Qatar’s past, the oyster shell.
Our vision is simple and captures our ultimate goal to be at the heart of the Qatar community.