Job description / Role
• Oversee the end-to-end architecture activities including development of high-level solution IOT architecture which is scalable and highly available.
• Lead project delivery teams in detailed design of the solution, wireless network, system architecture, in line with customer expectations and 2022 World Cup Strategy.
• Develop, support and deliver integrated, intelligent cross domain IOT solution architecture, detailed technical designs, architectural standards and specifications documents for SMART stadiums that provide an overall technical view of the solution and dependencies on other systems and existing infrastructure.
• Build solutions by understanding the customer context, including all stakeholders, process and needs, as well as technical complexity induced by the integration of numerous interconnected components and sub-systems.
• Research, analyze, design, propose, and deliver IT architecture solutions that are optimal for project goals ensuring alignment with the ICT delivery program for 2022 world cup.
• Conduct architecture evaluation to ensure that proposed architecture is in line with industry best practice and that solution utilizes appropriate technology, keep up to date with the latest technology
• 5-7 years of industry experience in Engineering and IT as technical architect role developing large-scale systems based on complex integration solutions and server/ cloud-based web applications.
• 2-3 years of experience in solution and system design for IoT systems, wireless communication, enterprise IT networking, cloud-based services or end-user applications preferably in same industry.
• Be the domain expert on various building technologies: IoT products – sensors, devices; wireless communication; cloud services; mobile applications and management systems that enable a Smart Stadium.
• Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or information technology
• Certifications related to architecture such as TOGAF or AWS or Azure architecture are minimum requirements"
About the Company
INTALEQ is a Qatar based Sports & Entertainment Technology Solutions and Services provider aspiring to be a global technology player in the niche fields of Sports and Entertainment Technology. Established as a joint venture between Aspire Zone Foundation in Qatar and Ooredoo, a Qatar based global telecom services provider, INTALEQ is a spin off from the technology team of Aspire Zone Foundation and is currently playing a lead role in the country’s preparation for the World Cup Football Tournament in 2022.
Over the years, INTALEQ has created several innovative IT products and solutions related to Sports Venue Management and Event Management that have been deployed for a wide range of events & tournaments hosted within Aspire Zone Foundation’s multi-sports complex since the Doha Asian Games in 2006. The highly skilled team of in-house Sports Technology professionals have also been instrumental in the creations of several unique solutions across multiple areas of Sports Science, Sports Performance, Sports Medicine and in addition several unique Fan Engagement Solutions. With the World Cup at its door steps, Qatar is also going through transformation in its Sports technology sector where INTALEQ is playing a lead consulting and service provider role.
With our deep rooted passion for sports, INTALEQ believes that it can contribute to the success of any sports entity or event organizer by establishing long-lasting partnerships that leverage our wealth in sports technology for the betterment of sports, athletes and the global fan community.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies