Job description / Role
• Setup the IT function
• Develop road-map in alignment with the vision of the company
• Build the IT infrastructure and networking capabilities
• Ensure seamless connectivity within the group
• Secure the group through information security protocols and installation of firewalls
• Establish systems & processes as well as an efficient help desk and technical support team
• Plan & manage resources, budgets and costs
• Spearhead IT Projects (e.g. ERP implementation)
• Must possess Bachelor's degree in IT or related field
• Must have undergone IT infrastructure, networking, information security training & certifications
• Should be able to communicate ideas and demonstrate plans clearly
• Should be able to forecast issues and ideate resolutions and backups
• Experience of implementing an ERP system would be an added advantage
About the Company
Astrolabe Capital LLC is a holding company licensed by the Qatar Financial Authority in the State of Qatar.
Astrolabe capital is a private investment firm, that focuses on direct investment, real estate investment and development, Money Market, and Capital market.
Astrolabe Capital targets small and medium size companies, startups, pre-revenue stage, and mature large companies that are either underperforming or undervalued.
Astrolabe Capital initiate business’s that command the best value at stakeholder level and investor level. Which seeks diversification in geographical zones, sectors, and markets, to mitigate risk and utilize resources.