Job description / Role
The Juice Junky is responsible for preparing consistent juice quality as per the brand’s standards and providing outstanding customer service.
- Provide quality beverages and food products consistently to all customers in adherence to set recipes presenta????on standards and health, safety and sanita????on guidelines
- Maintain a clean and organized work area in order for team members to locate needed resources and products
- Prepare packaged food items such as vegetables, yogurt and frozen fruits
- Set up the store for the opening and the closing as per the set standards
- Handles cash according to the opera????onal policies and procedures
- Accomplish all tasks assigned by the Lead Juice Junky and/or the Unit Manager
- Perform du????es while promo????ng the Group's values and the brand's image maintaining a calm presence during bo????leneck/special events ensuring a cleanliness, orderliness and ????diness at all ????mes
- Replenish needed items from the stock room to the shop and place them in the designated areas at the bar
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- High School Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role within F&B operations
- Strong knowledge of hygiene and safety procedures
- Fluency in English
- Commercial Understanding 1
- Attention to details 2
- Communication Skills 2
- Customer Focus 2
- Driving and Achieving results 1
- Initiative 1
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 30 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
Azadea Group headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate 152 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops’ opening through the 3 coming years.