Job description / Role
• Review GL Accounts on daily basis and record all necessary transactions when needed.
• Follow up on receiving the goods purchased with their shipping expenses bills from the demand planning department, on weekly basis, for accounting. (Bills such as: supplier invoice, customs report, freight invoice, clearance invoice, etc…).
• Monitor the Pending Billing Purchase Orders Report on weekly basis, to ensure booking and proper allocation of all shipping expenses, to bill the Item Receipts and close the shipment.
• Monitor the discrepancies between the Item Receipts value and Supplier Invoice value and report discrepancy, if found, to demand planning department to ensure receiving of credit note to tally the vendor statement of account.
• Follow up on receiving the branding and advertisement bills from the marketing and production departments, on weekly basis, for accounting.
• Follow up on receiving the employees’ visa processing bills from HR department, on weekly basis, for accounting.
• Update the petty cash expenses on the system on weekly basis, monitor appropriate use of the fund, and report any abuse of the cash spent to the management, if it contradicts with the Company’s internal policies or have been released without the prior approval of concerned managers/supervisors.
• Review and record all kind of expenses and suggestion for cost reduction.
• Assist in the completion and accuracy of income statements of each month.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Audit, or Finance.
• Experience in the accounting field: 1-5 years
• Software knowledge: Microsoft Office experience, knowledge in Oracle / Netsuite is a plus.
• Nationality: Preferably Filipina
• Age: Min 24 years – Max 35 years
• Salary Expectation: QAR 5,500-6,000/month
• Joining Date: Immediately
About the Company
We laid the foundation of Madi International in the year 1991, and for over 29 years, we have been on a mission to transform & elevate the beauty space. We started our business in Dubai and today, we are successfully operating in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & Lebanon.
We aim to continue working & partnering with the most reputable local and international beauty brands and deliver the best services in the premium professional health & beauty industry. When it comes to beauty, we want to be the partners that you can trust for your hair, skin and wellness.
The idea of beauty is always shifting! We are doing our bit to make it more inclusive and more diverse. We hope to redefine the conventional beauty standards and help everyone feel beautiful, inside and out.