Job description / Role
Aspiring to be a leader in a growing organization and contribute towards building strong and performing teams that ensure sustenance in delivery and successes of the organization.
• Supervise the procurement activities for timely & accurate purchases, delivery & payments
• Supervise purchase order process in Tally system; monitor & follow up on pending approvals
• Supervise approved purchase Order submission to concerned suppliers / sub-contractors to ensure P.O. is received
• Liaise with supplier / sub-contractor for non-deliveries, quality or breached terms & conditions
• Liaise with accounts for advance payment; provide payment transfer details to foreign suppliers
• Supervise on the arrangement & provision of all required shipping documents (COO, B/L, Invoice and packing list), from foreign suppliers, for dispatch of material shipments to designated area
• Seek shipping / freight forwarding companies from supplying countries & negotiate price / fees etc.
• Escalate pending deliveries to procurement manager, recommend alternative suppliers to minimize delays.
• Responsible for all communication to the project team members and will provide the required procurement status reports.
• Interact with Engineering and design firms to establish any procedures/ guidelines for the procurement and execution of equipment/ materials and construction contracts.
• Oversee all required expediting and tracking for the purchased goods and services during the entire procurement cycle.
• Develop & maintain good relationship with suppliers & negotiate better shipment terms.
• Oversee timely submission of reports consisting relevant information for the management while maintaining accuracy.
• Candidate should have a B.E Engineering degree holder.
• Degree in supply chain, purchasing, logistics or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years work experience in procurement of Steel & structural.
• Candidates who have experience in ISO quality Systems preferred.
• Experience in logistics processing & knowledgeable on local customs standards & procedures.
About the Company
KBC Engineering Co. W.L.L. was incorporated in Doha - Qatar in 1994, as an associate of the SASCO Group of companies. The company offers services such as Pre Fabricated Buildings, Hot Rolled Steel structures and various other industrial solutions, to suit the specific requirement of our clients. KBC takes pride in its innovative concepts and systems and systems and genuine efforts to provide customixed solutions.
KBC is managed by experienced professionals with a team of qualified engineers, supervisors anf highly skilled technicians. We have completed hundreds of projects for our clients, well within the planned budget and time frame at various locations across the state.
The fully automated and equipped workshops are capable of taking up technically challenging projects and ensuring their completion with the highest precision. KBC possesses the capacity to complete projects well within the planned period of time which is a pre requisite to stay afloat in the industry. The ability to complete quality projects on time has earned KBC the name "FAST TRACK STEEL BUILDERS".
We are committed to the pursuit of value creation and transparancy through profitable growth. Our prime focus is on competitive pricing, quality assurance and timely delivery.
Dubai Properties (DP)
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Purchser/Senior Purchaser (Marine)
Spectrum Talent Management