Job description / Role
Junior Video & Photographer - Job Description:
We are looking for an organized and creative videographer to work with our creative team to plan, film, and edit video content according to client briefs. The videographer's responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set, and editing film footage.
To be successful as a videographer you must be able to understand client briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product. A good videographer should stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
The JVP will report directly to the Senior graphic designer.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Producing photo/video content for different marketing mediums/platforms
• Photo shooting brand products and company events and activities
• Editing of Raw Images in Photoshop or Lightroom
• Work both on and off-site
• Work with our creative teammates
• Reports to the Senior GD / Group Marketing Manager
• Adhere to the company's brand guidelines
• Visualize production scripts, briefs, understand company requirements to produce great results
• Setup and capture great shots to fulfill the brief. Capture studio-quality video and photograph
• Editing photo/video projects using Adobe Suite specifically Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom, and After Effects (Dialogue cutting, editing consultant, and trouble-shooter)
• Knowledgeable in visual effects
• Data wrangling
• Media management and archiving of completed jobs
• A bachelor’s degree in design or other related positions is preferred for this position, though equivalent studies are accepted if proven relevant.
• Significant course work in graphic design, print production, visual arts, or a related field, along with an outstanding portfolio and experience that demonstrates clear knowledge of video and photo production, editing and design, may suffice in the absence of a degree.
• Must have a solid knowledge of editing processes and should be adept with software applications such as the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
• Experience with digital content such as websites, social media, online advertising, and email campaigns may be required, along with basic knowledge of WordPress and Adobe After Effects.
• Should have strong analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• These creative professionals should also be process-oriented self-starters.
• And they must stay up to date with new techniques and trends through research and education.
• 1 – 2 years of experience.
• Analytical skills
• Artistic ability
• Communication skills
• Computer skills
• Time management
• User Experience Design
• User Interface Design
• Video Marketing
• Visual Communication
• Visual Design
About the Company
Aida Holding Company is a privately-owned company established in 2020 with head office in Doha (Qatar). With a deep driven vision to deliver quality, AH is engaged in commercial business, providing support to its subsidiaries, investing its funds in shares, bonds and securities and operating its business.
Since the establishment, our motive to provide premium quality products & services to the Gulf Countries and Middle East is growing everyday. AH is a group of sister companies: Global Medical, Al Raya Medical Equipment, Gulf Yachts, Gulf Avenues, Dr. Aida Medical Center and Hatan Pharmacy.
Over years with 100 plus of staff, AH has shown pronounced growth in every category including growing yearly revenues, market share, product portfolio, and representing international partners.
The professional environment in our organization, smooth operational, state of art technology systems, setups, experienced and skilled staff put us ahead in our field. We strive to keep abreast of new trends in medical, healthcare, Real Estate, and Yachts industry to provide best options to our customers.
Banke International Properties
|Ras Al Khaimah||28 Apr|
Graphic Designer, Photographer, Videographer and Editor
Tamkeen for Education and Training
MAYKS HR Consulting
|Abu Dhabi||10 Mar|