Job description / Role
Kids Club Supervisor - Raffles & Fairmont Doha
The Supervisor has to plan and implement to the Kids Club Attendants the daily activities for children, the safety and brief them in maintaining a clean and orderly room and the Kids Club center.
Supervise the attendants in planning and implementing of the daily program for children, including the following:
• Treats each child with dignity and respect.
• Recognizes and considers the individual needs of each child.
• Helps children learn to think creatively, and respect themselves and others.
• Check and ensure that all kids have a registration form on file.
• Supervise the works of Attendants to prevent injuries and accidents, and handles appropriately if they occur.
• Make sure that Attendants will attend the team member training sessions, meetings, and programs as required.
• Supervise & shares with the responsibility of maintaining a clean, orderly room and the Club center.
• Performs other related duties as requested by Kids Club manager.
• Supervise & report problems, injuries, and hazards promptly if cannot handle to the Kids Club Manager.
• Supervise & assist Attendants if needed to dress kids and change diapers.
• Check & supervise the work of Attendants based on proper security procedures ensure that every kid and parent has signed in and signed out in our sign in and sign out form.
• Brief & supervise the Attendants to organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in Kids Club area.
• Assign, supervise, & perform housekeeping duties in the Kids Club area as needed.
• Check the Attendants to sanitize the toys and play equipment on weekly basis.
• Interact with the children in a positive and age-appropriate manner.
• Physically and mentally reacts appropriately to unexpected circumstances.
• To check & ensure that Attendants can be able to stoop and bend to interact on children's level throughout the day.
• Ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed as needed within the day & meet the monthly report deadlines.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.