Job description / Role
• Kony Ul designing, development and web service integration.
• To make sure integrated services on mobile apps are available to the customers such as AFC (Automate Fare Collection), Payment Gateway etc, and fix issues if and when occurs;
• To support operational activities 24*7 (shift) and enhance customer
• Ad-hoc developments and enhancement of mobile app;
• To support the business requirements for the provision of internal applications management services;
• Work in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience migration and update
• Multitasking skills with the ability to priorities work
• Solve problems creatively and effectively
• Familiarization with each stage of the software lifecycle, including but not limited to user studies feasibility, estimation, design, implementation, integration, test and acceptance
• Work within a team and have a dedicated approach to working within and meeting strict deadlines
• Work both independently and a team printed collaborative environment.
• Twelve years experience in the same field.
• Bachelors degree in relevant field
• Project / Program Management
• Project development and master planning
• Schematic design, design development, construction drawings
• Analytical and problem solving
• Attention to detail
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.