This position is closed or expired.
See other Civil Engineering jobs
Atkins Middle East
We are currently looking to recruit degree qualified Land Surveyors with a minimum of 10 years experience of which 7 must have been in a similar project or role to join our team in Qatar.
• Report to the Senior Land Surveyor
• Liaise with Ministry and Municipality surveyors
• Be responsible for the all survey works and setting out activities on site
• Liaise with the Resident Engineers to co-ordinate the daily work load and organize the workload for the land surveyors accordingly
• Prepare reports
• Ensure that the appropriate records are maintained to be able to assist in the checking of the “As Built” records
• Ensure that the correct software is being used to be compatible with PWA requirement
The Land Surveyor will be a qualified professional who must have a minimum qualification BSc, BEng, BA or equivalent
Chartered status would be preferable and more than 10 years experience with 7 being similar to this project/role.
The Land Surveyor must possess the ability to utilize modern survey equipment. Regional experience would be preferred.
The Land Surveyor will also be responsible for maintaining and enhancing Atkins reputation with our clients and developing effective long term client relationships thus identifying and developing new opportunities for the Group.
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers\\\\' needs, our vision is to: focus on quality seek world class design and excellence strive to add value be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).