Job description / Role
• Perform site inspection, monitoring and supervision of landscape works and compare to the accepted program of work
• Work closely with the Site Engineer (Landscape/Architect) and provide daily reports.
• Monitor the progress, quality and timely delivery of work.
• Ensure all incoming materials, material used and work performed are as per project specifications and method statement.
• Keep the Resident Engineer (Landscape/Architect) informed of work progress, problems and critical issues.
• Ensure Safe and Healthy Environment on site.
• Prepare daily/weekly reports about the status of construction activities.
• Technical Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering, Horticulture, Irrigation or equivalent
• Minimum 15 years of post-graduation experience
• At least 7 years’ experience in Roads / Infrastructure / Landscape & Beautification Projects
• Must be knowledgeable of current horticultural and/or irrigations practices
• Should be familiar with the technical terms, specifications and procedures
• Required experience in GCC region, NOC Available
About the Company
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.
Construction Inspector - Utility
Civil Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Site Engineer - Mixed Use Development
Infrastructure Site Engineer