Job description / Role
World Sports Event Qatar Accommodation Services
Laundry Uniform Attendant (fixed term contract until January 2023)
What's in it for you?
Take the fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizon outside the common hotel business and play your role in delivering high quality hospitality services embedded in one of the world's most popular sports events. Benefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how and future career.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the uniform needs of the Departments are met.
- Ensure collection and delivery of uniforms is done in provided time, ensuring the correct handling to avoid damage.
- All operational duties are met on each shift.
- Contribute in Uniform room briefings every time.
- Involve in process improvement of the uniform room.
- Monitors and tracks uniform issued to new colleagues.
- To ensure all the equipment utilized in the uniform room is well set-up and maintained and the related instructions and cycles are well adapted and followed-up.
- To participate in daily inventories.
- To follow up daily check lists.
- To attend a daily line up briefing with the uniform team to recapitulate tasks and activity.
- To share daily activity highlights with the Assistant Laundry Manager and / or Uniform supervisor, including internal and external guest/ colleague opportunities.
Your experience and skills include:
- At least 1 year experience in hospitality
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), any additional language is a plus
- Highly responsible & reliable
- A hands-on approach is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Able to work on numerous tasks/projects at one time
- Highly motivated individual able to grasp new ideas and learn quickly
- Has the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and align activities to meet company goals
- Knowledge of MS office systems.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.