Job description / Role
• The Lean Construction Engineer facilitate Lean training as required
• Work closely with construction supervision and contractors to identify improvement opportunities for reducing cost, improving efficiency and productivity
• Develop Lean improvement initiatives which achieve project deliverables.
• Collect and Analyze data to support business decisions
• Report improvement projects status to plans at regular intervals.
• Use process mapping and value flow analysis when appropriate
• Deploy Process Management Systems on key processes and monitor upstream indicators and output KPIs
• Conduct time and motion studies to identify waste and potential improvement opportunities
• Ensure Lean projects are aligned with high level organizational objectives and goals
• Lead, Monitor, and Report out status of all Lean projects/activities in their Pipeline for assigned business lines and regions
• Document Lessons Learned and ensure best practices are incorporated into formal business processes/procedures
The Lean Construction Engineer Required:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 14 years experience post graduation
• License/Certification: MMUP
• 7 years similar experience post graduation
• Ashghal Project: 7 years (Required)
About the Company
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.