Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is urgently seeking a Manager specialising in the leasing of retail and office properties to join their team in Qatar. Our client will currently be considering candidates who are already based in Qatar.
• Contributing to the formulation and implementation of retail & office sales and leasing strategies & plans in order to achieve the company’s objectives
• Driving the achievement of sales/leasing targets for assigned areas
• Analysing sales performances for similar retail and office projects, assessing the attractiveness of different units, and identifying premium features, in order to prioritise and effectively plan sales activities
• Comparing and analysing the direct competition within respective retail and office real estate markets to benchmark and inform current plans for retail and office sales and leasing strategies and performance
• Exploring and developing new opportunities for market growth, including new concepts of services of retail and office activities
• Placing properties on the relevant markets for lease
• Directing and managing the retail and offices leases to customers
• Maintaining and following up on leasing pipelines from lead to closure
• Arranging for thorough property inspections and identifying possible repairs
• Conducting presentations for high-level VIP guests and visitors as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies, Sales, Marketing, or similar field, with an MBA or other master’s degree preferred
• 8-12 years of experience in commercial or retail leasing and sales
• Experience in leading sales and leasing with large developers within the GCC real estate market
• Specific experience within the residential, commercial, or hospitality market is strongly preferred
• Demonstrable history of training and developing sales teams
• Good background in developing and implementing effective sales strategies
• Strong technical knowledge of MS Office applications
• Strong negotiation and deal closing skills
• Candidates currently based in Qatar will be considered
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.