Job description / Role
Role involves Negotiating, Drafting, Reviewing and Advising on a wide range of Regulator/Instruments, Agreements and Correspondence. The primary focus of this role will concern the interpretation and application of the Legislation directly bearing on the core regulatory functions. Basically, focusing on the FS Regulatory Framework.
- Seeking minimum of 8 yrs' experience in one or more Internationally significant Common Law Jurisdictions.
- Experience of conducting Legal Research and providing Legal Advice and Guidance at a high level.
- At least several years of Legal experience working for a Financial Services Regulatory Body, Law Firm or Financial Institution (or combination thereof) advising on the interpretation and application of Laws, Regulations and Rules relating to the operation of Financial Markets and the Conduct of Financial Services Business.
- Strong knowledge of Laws and Regulations relative to the conduct of Financial Services;
* Experience preparing, reviewing, and providing Advice on Contractual Agreements;
* Experience negotiating and influencing decisions;
* Experience building lasting and impactful professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
* Experience dealing with complex matters of a contentious and non-contentious nature.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers
Senior Projects Lawyer - International Law Firm
Legal Counsel (English/Arabic)
|Ras Al Khaimah||8 Dec|
Legal Advisor cum In House Corporate Paralegal
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Associate/Counsel - Corporate/Commercial