Job description / Role
Engage Selection are working with a leading Qatari developer who are currently working on several large projects in Doha and are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Counsel.
• Support the Legal Director in development and implementation of the Legal Department’s business plan in alignment with the company’s corporate strategy, through departmental initiatives and projects.
• Support in monitoring implementation of the Legal department’s policies, procedures, processes regulations and guidelines.
• Develop documents in accordance with the standard templates, policies and processes applicable in the Legal Department.
• Support in design and implementation of compliance policies and procedures governing conflict of interest, anti-money laundering / KYC, etc.
QAR 30,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Candidates should have a degree in law and must have experience working as a legal counsel or legal adviser in Qatar.
• Experience of working for a developer or property company is preferred.
• Candidates should be fluent in Arabic.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.