Job description / Role
• Required to join a government backed developer in Qatar.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for providing accurate and time legal advice to all stakeholders in line with the mandate of Legal Department.
• This may cover areas such as structure, business operations, various project and operations related activities, dispute resolution and litigation matters.
Other duties include
• Develop documents in accordance with the standard templates, policies and processes applicable in the Legal Department.
• Provide advice on aspects such as terms and conditions of contracts, agreements and other documentation received or generated
• Support in design and implementation of compliance policies and procedures governing conflict of interest, anti-money laundering / KYC, etc.
• Support in providing legal advice on monitor legal compliance on local, regional and international laws as applicable.
• Support in providing legal advice concerning labour law
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A Bachelor degree in Law is required.
• Further legal qualification or Master’s Degree in Law is preferred.
• 10 + years of work experience in the legal field working with the construction / real estate sector
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Legal Counsel
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
|Ras Al Khaimah||11 Apr|
Litigation Lawyer - International Law Firm
Senior Legal Counsel