Job description / Role
This position exists to maintain swimmer safety. Lifeguards monitor water conditions and guest behavior, enforcing safety rules and paying close attention to swimmer activities and behavior. Lifeguards may issue warnings when a visitor is creating an unsafe environment and may determine when they need to ask a guest to leave. Lifeguards may also assist new swimmers to help them safely enjoy the water.
What you will be doing:
The Life Guard's responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- To effectively and efficiently supervise the Swimming pool, constantly monitoring people's actions and taking full control of water safety, ensuring all operating and emergency procedures are followed at all times.
- Is aware of the daily hotel activities and has product knowledge of all the hotel facilities
- Performs as per OSM Standards.
- Proper grooming at all times.
- Ensure safe daily operations within the Recreation areas by ensuring compliance of all health, safety and fire prevention policies and procedures.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Discounted Food & Beverage
Your experience and skills include:
- A university degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in a must
- Should be a Licensed Life Guard with a Valid License to perform
- Good communication skills in addition to a good command of English Language
- Team player, highly responsible and reliable
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.