Job description / Role
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
HGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Baker Hughes is currently seeking an experienced liner hanger field specialist. Position is based in Qatar.
• Work within Company HSE and operational policies
• Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium risk in one or more product lines in the Wellbore Construction Product Group.
• Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Construction.
• Experience with Job procedures, Job Tickets and Field Workbook process.
• Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job
• Handles special projects as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 Years’ experience running various sizes of hydraulic and mechanical liner systems
• Experience running cased hole packers and TRSSV is preferred.
• Preferred overseas experience with multiple clients
• BHGE product knowledge would be advantage
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.