Litigation Lawyer - International Law Firm
Job description / Role
Litigation Lawyer - Doha - International Law Firm
JEX Personnel are presently seeking an Experienced Dispute resolution lawyer to join an international team in Doha, Qatar.
The firm has a impressive presence in the region (and globally) and is often listed on Legal 500 and Chambers as a leading practice in Dispute resolution matters in the region.
QAR 40,000 to 55,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Ideally candidates will have:
- At least 6 years PQE
- Proven track record in a dispute resolution team
- Comfortable working at a International level
- Genuine reason to be in the reason
- Admitted and Qualified in a recognised Common law jurisdiction
- Ideally have some experience in complex, multi-party construction disputes and arbitration
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent