Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is a major organisation in Qatar. They are seeking a Maintenance Planning Lead to join their team in Qatar.
• Overseeing a portfolio of managed assets
• Planning and organising the maintenance schedules
• Overseeing the installation and management of the in-house Asset and Facilities Management Software (AFMS)
• Engaging contractors to perform tasks related to operations maintenance and repair
• Providing expert knowledge of the overall status, problems, and conditions of local projects
• Maintaining the lifecycle/status and maintenance history of an asset; informing the company if an asset has to be replaced depending on information generated by the AFMS
• Recommending and executing modifications to the AFMS to improve efficiency, reliability and performance
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• 4-6 years’ experience in a similar role
• Good knowledge of Qatari/GCC real estate market dynamics and regulatory environments
• Previous experience in IWMS, CMMS, CAFM, or Facilities Management
• Strong understanding of Master Community Management, Facility Management and Owners’ Association Management Services, including operating models and key success factors
• Good knowledge of Qatari culture, with a strong background of working in the country
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and Arabic
• Due to our client’s ongoing commitment to Qatarization, our client’s first preference is to interview Qatari nationals for this opportunity.
If you fulfil the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV online.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.