Job description / Role
• Manages the day-to-day security function to ensure the provision of adequate and cost-effective security operation, including the over sight of security operations and liaison with customers, contractors and stakeholder.
• Ensures the security, protection and safety of all employees, tenants, guests, facilities and properties. Provides effective management and inputs on the security concepts, policies and process of the Security function.
• Plans, examines, analyzes, evaluates and supervises the Security Operations, inclusive of physical security, assets and personnel.
• Plan and manage all Security Activities to safeguard the assets, employees, tenants and customers, and to align the activities with other functions and stakeholders.
• Set the operating standards for the Operation of Central Command & Control Room and all local Security Control Rooms, to identify potential problems or areas for improvement.
• Develop and manage the operation s of the Security Call Center, Monitoring Systems, Access (Electronic) Control, and reporting tools to detect and minimize security issues.
• Develop and oversee the Visitors Management procedures in order to control physical access to designated areas.
• Plan and manage the Events and VIP Security and Safety (according to size, location, nature, attendees, etc.) to mitigate known risks, prevent injuries, properties damage, etc.
• Develop and manage providing unmatched Security Concierge Services, Security Checkpoints, and Patrolling at specified locations, to ensure overall safety and security of buildings tenants and visitors.
• Manage the risk assessment, threats identification and potential consequences to develop necessary mitigations, response and emergency plan.
• Set up and oversee the execution of Emergency Response and Disaster Control to reduce losses and harmful effects to properties and people.
• Analyse and determine the security on-going needs of Security Logistics (including resources, supplies, equipment and technology) to help delivering the most efficient security services.
• Manage the identification, investigation and resolution of all Security Breaches, to identify gaps, minimize losses and prevent them from recurring.
• Coordinate with all Governmental Bodies (MOI, Medics, Civil Defence, etc.) reviews, evaluations and investigations in order to bridge security gap s, share information/expertise for the benefit of the business strategy.
• Manage and collaborate with relevant authorities the vehicles traff ic and parking to ensure appropriate flow and accidents-free environment.
• Management degree with Security or Risk Management related certification such as Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Physical Security Professional (PSP) would be preferred.
• 10 - 12 years of experience in a security related field.
• 5 years of Management experience in large scale security operations (i.e. real estate, residential, commercial, retail, hospitality, etc.).
• Background with access controls systems, fire prevention/fighting systems and equipment.
• Solid understanding of risk assessment, threat analysis, and emergency response.
About the Company
Orion Engineering was established in 1987 to supply Engineering personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry. Since then the company has grown significantly and presently has in excess of 4000+ personnel on secondment worldwide.
Our blue chip client list includes major oil companies such as Shell, BP, Chevron Texaco and Exxon Mobil and major engineering contractors and suppliers such as Technip, Wood Group. Talisman and Wormald Tyco.
The division has offices at various strategic locations throughout the world including London, Houston, Aberdeen, Lagos, Doha, Singapore and 5 offices throughout Kazakhstan.